Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavara Calendar Stopped Work (Covid 19)

2 replies [Last post]
Mike planner
User offline. Last seen 2 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello all, 

My site was shutdown on the 24-Mar-20 due to Corona virus. 

However, my subcontractors returned to site at different time. 

Some of them returned on 15-Jun-20, some returned on 29-Jun-20, some on 22-Jun-20 and some on 03-Aug-20. 

My commercial team want to see the bars discontinue at these dates for different subcontractors. I have applied all the different calenders to each subcontractors. 

How do i show the splitted between those actities?

For example. if the activity started the works on 01-Feb-20 but stopped on 24-Mar-20 and resumed on 15-Jun-20. How do i show the period between 24-Mar & 14-Jun-20 as blanked? (i have applied calender)

capture.png

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 12 hours 42 min ago. Offline

Be reminded that activity interruptions can be multiple prior to data date [actual interruptions] as well as after data date [planned interruptions].

miltiple-interruptions

It is essential to keep the record straight for future claims if need be.

The Performance Archive or its P6 equivalent shall give you the details for interruptions before data date while the Calendar Exceptions or its P6 equivalent shall give you the details for planned interruptions.

Image-037

Image-038

Best Regards, Rafael

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

put the dates in the suspend and resume function in the status tab

and go to bars click remaining work bar then bar settings and check Under Bar necking Settings check activty nonwork intervals