Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Same resource - but different pay rates

3 replies [Last post]
J Ram
User offline. Last seen 4 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum as well as new to Primavera P6. My question is regarding assigning different rates for the same resource. So let's say we have a job starting on June 1st, 2019 for an Outside Machinist at a rate of $58 / hour, but we also have the same Outside Machinist working on another job on June 1st, 2019 but at a different rate of $60 / hour. Is there a way to incorporate this onto a schedule to reflect it's budgeted labor cost or is there an alternate way? The reason why I'm trying to do this is because I want to have a Master Schedule that shows all work and the resources assigned, but the same resource works at different rates.

Thanks for the help!

Replies

J Ram
User offline. Last seen 4 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thank you both the help. I'll mess with a few things and hopefully this solves what I need.

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 20 hours 20 min ago. Offline
Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Set the Effective Dates and Time for each Rate in the Units & Prices Tab of the Resources.