Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Visualizer layout error

No replies
zahid shaikh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 weeks ago. Offline

Hi! I am having a problem with Visualizer Layout.

Pic 1) In schedule Comparison, I was comparing two projects, but those projects were no longer needed so I deleted it. After that, I wanted to compare other projects in the same layout(point-2 in pic), but since old projects are deleted, it is showing as blank (point-1 in pic) which is creating problem and Primavera is giving an error and not doing the schedule comparison. I tried deleting the blank area but it is not working it's not deleting using the "X" button.

For the same problem, Pic 2) I tried deleting the layout but that is not working it's not deleting the layout using the "X" button.

I don't want to keep creating new layouts, I know that is one of the solutions.

Is there a correct way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

wysiwyg_imageupload::wysiwyg_imageupload::

comparison.png

comparison-1.png