Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 Activities with Steps Name / Status Export

2 replies [Last post]
sam dsoza
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi 

I would like to export activities with steps including step names and status of steps in to excel spreadsheet. While Actiivty steps export provides infor about steps completed, in progress, etc. I am looking more on the lines of exporting activities with activity steps listed in separate rows in a spreadsheet. Can this be done in P6?

Secondly, I have relationships tha hover from one wbs to another - is there anyway to identify activities where relationshop move from one L2 WBS to another.

TIA

Replies

sam dsoza
User offline. Last seen 5 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Alexandre,

Thanks for your comment.

It seems that "activity steps" export to excel feature was available in prior version. Not sure, if this feature was removed or its just that I cannot find it.

I am not sure if  I follow your recomendation correctly but I will give it a shot. Its worth trying.

Thanks

Sam