Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Export to Excel, Group and Sort Summary Layout

2 replies [Last post]
Larry Cahn
User offline. Last seen 5 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm attempting to export to excel a group and sort layout which groups the activities to show grand totals and summaries only. How can I export this to excel in the same layout format I see on my screen?

I've tried multiple ways, but the export keeps every single activity, not in the grouping and summary totals I had set. I'd like to only see the 15 or so rows of grouped activities, not the hundred of lines of every individual activity.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Replies

Larry Cahn
User offline. Last seen 5 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

It's that easy. Thanks!

Go to Group and Sort  Check the box that says show summaries only.  Then Copy and paste layout to excel