Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

summary bar label

1 reply [Last post]
Jason LI
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

All,

I'm organizing the layout using activity code, all the activity names are using English, and at the right side of the bar, I'm showing the bar label use another language to translate the activity names, so the people didn't know English can read the schedule.

My Question is: are there any way to showing the same for the summary bar (the summary bar label only can show the description of the activity code, but i don't want the activity code description be bilingual)

Thanks for your reply.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None

in the group and sort function uncheck activity name and description and check id/ code