Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Filtering out the spotlighted activities

1 reply [Last post]
Thomas Nicholson
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how when using the spotlight to highlight a period of time I can show on the task list only those highlighted and nothing else?

I've tried a filter but can't seem to find anything that will select a range of dates rather than a start or end date. For example I want to show anything from 2 weeks ago to 2 weeks in the future whether it's started, ended or currently in progress with a start or end date before or after my range of dates.

any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thom

Replies

Håkon Haukebøe
User offline. Last seen 4 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Edit: I dont know why the image disapeared. Here is the filter you should try:

Any of the following:

Where start is within range of CD-2W CD+2W

Or Finish is within range of CD-2W CD+2W

Or Activity status equals In Progress.

Please tell me if this helps. Can email you the screenshot of the filter if you want.

H

try this:

Create a new filter:

filter.jpg

This should give you any activity started or ended within CD (current date) +/- 2 weeks, and any activity in progress.

Cheers

Haakon