Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Duration In Days

2 replies [Last post]
YÜCEL CICEKCIOGLU
User offline. Last seen 1 year 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All;

I am trying to see "Finish Date" - " Actual Start Date" to calculate "how much days i need if my task is late. for example;

i planned to complete a task in 10 days, i am in 5 th day of my project and i realized that i need 2 days more to finish this task. so i want to calculate "finish date"- "actual start date"

Thanks a lot.

Replies

Susanna Kate
User offline. Last seen 4 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

You said "i am in 5 th day of my project and i realized that i need 2 days more to finish this task".

Is it 2 more days in addition to the 5th day (when you realized that) or 2 more days in additon to the 10 days?

dhon bartolome
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

it is called (Late Finish Date) on the Column Tab