Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Working Hours Issue

1 reply [Last post]
Irfan Chaudhry
User offline. Last seen 8 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

I want to creat a calendar with working hours 10:00 PM to 05:AM,but as i try to creat a calendar and change the time its doesn't work...when i try to put start of time as 10 PM it automatically pick the finish time with  one hour increment as 11 PM.or if put finish time 03:00 AM it gives the start time 02:00 AM.....Can you please help me on this..

Replies

Irfan Chaudhry
User offline. Last seen 8 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Thank you Jerome..appreciat your help.

Jerome Odeh
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Irfan,

You need 2 rows of time periods.

1. In Row 1, enter 20:00 in the From column and edit the 21:00 in the To column & make it 00:00
  2. In Row 2, enter 00:00 in the From column and edit the 01:00 in the To column & make it 05:00
=jerome