Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

My updates in MSP is not showing the actual start date on Progress bars

No replies
Nilkamal Parikh
User offline. Last seen 29 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi,

I am very new to the Microsoft Project 2010. Due to the conditions, I need to use the MS Project 2010 and I have not much idea about it. I have done the baseline program with resources. Now I want to monitor the status for this project. I did set the project as Baseline and start applying actual data to the individual items. Now my progress bars are not starting from the actual start date I am entering in as Actual start. For the items the % progress is more that what actually it should be, but still it doesn't show me early completion date for the items.

I really need your help to sort out this. Please help me.

Nilkamal