Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Calendar issues & incorrect calculation of completion

4 replies [Last post]
Nitin Naik
User offline. Last seen 7 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi

Further to my query, I have got the file which is having the problem of incorrect calculation.

The problem is calendar can only accept 10 non working days. Once you enter the 11th day it moves by 4 extra days showing the incorrect contract period.

Alex can you please send me your email address again to send the file.

I would like to send the file to any other person who can help me to resolve this issue.

Highly appreciate your help

Nitin

Replies

Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Nitin,

What version of MSP was the file made in the first place. Im using MSP2002. When I open the file, there was a message of scheduling conflict of activity 575.

Regards,

Charlie
Charleston-Joseph...
Hi Nitin,

I got the file that you send to my email (keep my email a secret).

It may take a while for me to unravel the mystery of your file due to some pressing work to do and also...

IT IS VALENTINE DAY TOMORROW, 14 February,

I wish everyone in PP HAPPY Valentine Day.

Cheers

Charlie
Ker Song Sim
User offline. Last seen 16 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Hi, I can try to help too, if you would PM me with attachment or indicate your email address in the PM.
Charleston-Joseph...
Hello Nitin,

I’ll try to unravel the mystery of your file.

Is it possible to send attachment in Private Message? If yes, then PM me with the attach file.

Otherwise you can sent it to my email address. I’ll PM you my email address in the event it will be confirm that no attachment in Private Message.

Cheers,

charlie