Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Non Working Time Not Affecting Project Scope

1 reply [Last post]
Shauna Gueho
User offline. Last seen 19 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have recently rolled out MS Project 2003 and am still working through some of the specifics when using global resources. I have multiple projects running, and am posting non working days for vacation time in the global calendar. These non working days are not affecting my project plans.

Is this suppose to shift the scope automatically, or am I missing a step or two?

I have also tried lag time, which shifts the plan as predecessors shift, and am trying to use hard constraints, but I am sure there is an easier way to do this.

Would someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Ok, I think I found it in Leveling assignments.