Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time scale display problems

2 replies [Last post]
Jerome REBOURG
User offline. Last seen 20 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,
I am working on a project beginning in november of 2003 and finishing in july of 2004.
I would like to have a time scale on two level : years, weeks. I want to display weeks’ number from 1 to 52 for each year.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks a lot

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Paul, I fixed the link you posted in your signature. The PP forum needs double quotes in the href tag. Bernard Ertl InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 3 weeks ago. Offline
From the timescale form you should, when using 2002 or 2003 select to show two teirs.

Then format on Tier to show the Unit of Years with the Label showing the Year date format you require.

Move to the other Tier select the time Unit of Weeks and scroll down to the bottom of the Label list and select the required Week Numbering format you require. There are lots of options for formatting weeks from the start or end date.

Unlike P3 you are not able to nominate a date to start the week numbering from.

Regards
Paul E Harris
www.eh.com.au