Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Percente Complete x Baseline

2 replies [Last post]
Roberto Dudma
User offline. Last seen 54 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have a problem. I´m using Project 2000 and I´m tracking a construction project.

I typed the percent complete and saved the new baseline. So, suddenly, after the saving process end, the percents TURN BACK to old values.

After almost get crazy, in several tries, the changing stopped when I changed the task type to fixed units. But, why?

I don´t know why and I´d like to. The task type for whole project is fixed duration and I´m not using any resources.

Why it´s happening?

How it´s possible the baseline saving process to change the percent complete values?

Please, somebody, help me.

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
if your task type is fixed duration, when you update it must not change percentage, please clarify for me more because I use MSP and I do not see this probelm in my work., It is very wonderful for me if I know more about your query.
navid izady
User offline. Last seen 20 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
this proble has been solved in MSP2002.