Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How do I change my password?

3 replies [Last post]
David Ball
User offline. Last seen 7 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

I have looked everywhere and can't figure how to change my site password. I would like to change it to something that I have some hope of remembering.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks very much.

DFB 

Replies

Derek Patterson
User offline. Last seen 7 years 15 weeks ago. Offline

Surely password change should be more "obvious"..... as a first timer I need to change it, and its just not apparent where it is... But thanks for the help.

Arun R
User offline. Last seen 6 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Hi David,

U mean this site password? If so go to "My Account" link. There in the top u can see two rows saying view, bookmarks, bla, bla....... etc :).   So u will find a link "EDIT". Go inside U will get the option for changing Password.

My account

Hope this will help U.........

Thanks

RRK

Dipak Vashi
User offline. Last seen 7 years 36 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Sir,

I want to study advantages & disadvantages/limitations of EPC, EPCm, EPCM, for Gas & oil sectors.

Warm Regards.