Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PRIMAVERA P3

4 replies [Last post]
urbicio bon yrabono
User offline. Last seen 15 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
HELLO ALL MY COLLEGUES
COULD YOU PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA HOW COULD I START LEARNING PRIMVERA P3.WHAT PART PARTICULARLY DO I START.I JUST WANT TO LEARN SOME BASIC KNOWLEDGE.

THANKS

REGARDS

Replies

urbicio bon yrabono
User offline. Last seen 15 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
hi ms carmen arape

thanks a lot!

bon
Carmen Arape
User offline. Last seen 6 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Urbicio,

do not loose your time with P3. I will be OFF the market very soon. Instead, learn P5 or P6.

Cheers,

Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
basically, you need to be a builder or a fabricator (knowing the activities), then a bean counter or a quantity surveyor(for cost cutting and value engineering), then a cost engineer or a contracts administrator for contractual matters, btw, you need to understand deeply the procurement process, because the long-lead items have a very large impact with regards to schedule, then i suggest you take a training from a qualified trainor to understand how the software works

hth