Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planners Moan Forum

11 replies [Last post]
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Conclusions:

After having read some articles on the forum, Id like to throw in my fifty cents worth.

1) Open a Planners moan forum. After a stressful week where planners log in their moans and groans, and others could possibly give some constructive critisizm. Preferably uncensored as it would probably not make sence after the censoring. Rules (no swearing).

2) A spellcheck toolbar would be great and assist many members, including myself.

3) A spit between the UK vacancies and the rest of europe so that I dont have to read all the UK vacancies (which if I do apply wont be repied to anyway)and the rest of Europe vacancies.

Thanking you in advance.

Replies

Sukumaran Subaram...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Yes! It is great.

//ephotohut.com/

Now we can use the pictures for discussion and to solve the issues.

Cheers!!!!!
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Dear All

I am doing a test to upload an image

Cheers

Alex
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gwen Blair
User offline. Last seen 10 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Can I add my 10 cents. Any chance whilst modifying it that you make Scotland only a filter?

This merits no reply from certain other people in the Southern Hemisphere.

Chill!

Gwen
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,

We are in the process of upgrading our Location Breakdown Structure such that we can exclude the UK from Europe if needed.

Hope this works!
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Shahzad,

I meant for UK Vacancies to be seperated from the rest of Europe vacancies. In that way it gives you the choice to exclude UK vacancies from the rest of Europe. So far it does not give you the option.

Regards,

Joel
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
hi Bernard,
I got it,....anyhow thanks, i try to explore little bit deeper after this....just want to see the out come.

Free Image Hosting at www.ephotohut.net
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Raja, if you wish to attach an image (like a screen capture), you can already do that by uploading your image to a free image server/host like imageshack or ephotohut and linking to the image with a little bit of HTML like so:

Free Image Hosting at www.ephotohut.net

<*a href="http://www.ephotohut.net/viewpic.cfm?pic=300305110406.jpg" target="_blank"*><*img src="http://www.ephotohut.net/tb/300305110406.jpg" border="0" alt="Free Image Hosting at www.ephotohut.net" /*><*/a*>

If you remove the * characters from the quoted text, you would have the code that displays the image above (which contains 9 faces, can you find them all? Click on the image to see the larger, full size picture). ephotohut conveniently provides you with the necessary HTML code after you upload an image from your hard drive. You can just copy and paste the code here.

Bernard Ertl
eTaskMaker Project Planning Software
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
hi joel / shahzad,
just want to add one more thing, if they can include a tools for attachment for preview its much appreciated, at least we can show to our friends what we are talking about what the problem is....
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
Hi Bernard,
Once again...at first glance..i only see senior citizen
after i open ephotohut then i somthing hidden in that picture...its quiet intresting...i only see 5 faces for now. i will show u after i got all the faces...but now i got difficlties on inatallation..of upload.cfm...i wil let u know the out come...cheers
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
Thanks Bernard,

anything i will contact u.
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Joel

Your suggestion of spell check toolbar is really good if it is implemented, it will be really benefitial.

As regards your second option regarding separation of UK vacancies from others, it has already done in Job Page and also given you the choice of which you need in Job Alert.