Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Claims Management

3 replies [Last post]
Hady Mohamed
User offline. Last seen 10 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Sorry to post again. I believe this is place is more appropriate

You are kindly requested to help me with my dissertation by taking a questionnaire on Claims Management.

Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Here is the link for the questionnaire :

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9Mojij3DWg4EJDr1SMCT1w_3d_3d

Thank you for your help.

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 10 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Mohamed

Shukran

Now I understand

Survey completed as requested.

I look forward to the results.

Best regards

Mike Testro.
Hady Mohamed
User offline. Last seen 10 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your message.

What you copy-pasted here is the introduction page for the survey. If you press next, it will take you to the actual survey where you can answer the questions if you choose to.

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your comment and your support.

Cheers

Mohamed
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 10 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Mohamed

This is a reprint of your link.

"What is this questionnaire about?
This questionnaire is part of a study that aims to develop a better understanding of Claims, and address the most effective ways of Claims Management. The life-cycle of the Claim is examined. The research starts by investigating causation and inception of claims; moves on to preparation and presentation; and concludes with avoidance and prevention. This exercise is a consequence of a post graduate degree in Construction Management.
This questionnaire is designed to elicit responses on a number of research questions. The views of different professions within the industry in the UK and overseas are surveyed.
Why should you answer this questionnaire?
Feedback will be provided on how the findings of the research and recommendations on effective Claims Management. Copies of the research may be provided and could offer insight on how to deal with claims."

Are you asking us to write your entire thesis for you?

Best regards

Mike Testro