Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Asta Powerproject running through Parallels on MAC

1 reply [Last post]
declan sherry
User offline. Last seen 7 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

I am trying to run my verison of Asta; 13.02, on a MAC (Pro with Retina display). Paraallels is running well with all other apps or softwares. However whilst Asta is loading and allows me to use all functionality, including BIM, the reolsution is a big issue. The ribbons and main chart are especially small whilst the project view seems ok. 

I have have discussed with Parallels and Asta; Parallels is set up fine; Asta have stated they cannot support Mac but have suggested they do not support High Def 4k machine displays. 

Has anyone come across this and or a solution please?

KR's

Declan Sherry

e; declan@redplanning.com

Replies

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 29 min ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Declan,

Just to confirm that the issue with 4K resolution screens has been addressed in our forthcoming v14 release, which will be available from mid-June.

Thanks,

Ben @ Asta Powerproject