Planner / Scheduler, Fluor Daniel Inc. - Phil's., Sadara Project
As Construction Planner:
Responsible for ongoing development of Level 3 Construction Baseline Schedule ,on-going and being done in Fluors’ UK office. Assisted in the development & resource loading of the Level 3 Engineering/Procurement and Level 2 Construction Baseline Schedule.
• Project: Sadara Project, Al Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Client: Saudi Aramco & DOW Chemicals
- Proj. Abstract: EPCM of Utilities, Power & Infrastructure package of the estimated $20 billion petrochemical complex and once complete, the JV’s chemical complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in one single phase.
As Lead Planner / Project Controls Lead:
Responsible for the development of FEED & EPC Level 2 Schedule and for the Basic Design Package Level-1 Schedule (using Primavera 6 software) which includes Schedule Narratives / Schedule Basis for both the On-Shore & Off-Shore (FSRU) Options for the below project:
• Project: FDC LNG Regasification Terminal & Power Generation Facility, Philippines
- Client: FDC Utilities, Inc.
- Proj. Abstract: Feasibility Study of the proposed four (4) LNG import terminals & Power Generation Facility, with a total output of 1,800 MW, in four strategic locations in the Philippines.
Responsible for the development of Project Level-2 Schedule, preparation & consolidation of Weekly Flash Reports both internal & to Client. Also responsible for Labor Reports downloads (from SAP) monitoring & control, progress monitoring / reporting and monthly preparation & analysis of actual & forecasted revenue, cost and project margin or PMAR (Project Margin Analysis Report).
• Project: AG&P Quay Extension Project, Batangas, Philippines
- Client: AG&P Company of Manila
- Proj. Abstract: FEED of skid way with 28,000 MT capacity within the existing Heavy Fabrication Yard Facility.
Responsible for Labor Reports downloads (from SAP) monitoring & control, and progress reporting. Will be responsible for the monthly preparation & analysis of actual & forecasted revenue, cost and project margin or PMAR (Project Margin Analysis Report) for the following work share projects:
• Project: Showa Denko PFC – 75, Ridgeville, South Carolina, United States
- Client: Showa Denko Carbon, Inc.,
- Proj. Abstract: EPC of graphite products manufacturing facility expansion, led by Fluor's Greenville (GV) office.
• Project: Hexcel PAN Line F Project, Decatur, Alabama, United States
- Client: Hexcel Corporation
- Proj. Abstract: EPC of PAN (polyacrylonitrile) manufacturing facility expansion, led by Fluor's GV office.
As Lead Planner (E&P) / Construction Scheduler (interim):
Responsible for project planning/schedule development of a fully detailed & integrated Level-3 EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) Schedule, resource loading and progress S-curves. Responsible for maintenance of the schedule monthly basis, which includes: 1) updating of the construction activities by means of coordinating with the Construction Managers and reflecting the latest status updates submitted by the construction sub-contractors; 2) updating of the procurement & contracting activities by means of coordinating with the Managers and reflecting the data output from Matman’s DTR & MSR and also data coming from CMSI; 3) Chair the monthly Schedule review with the Project Management & all the Discipline Leads involve in the Project as required to maintain/update the schedule; 4) produce required layouts for monthly schedule update like Level-1, Level-3, Activities Behind Schedule, Activities in Critical Path and Look-Ahead schedules (30, 60 and 90 Days Look-Ahead); 5) provide schedule variance analysis and give early warning on near critical & critical activities and provide possible corrective action / mitigation plans; 6) regularly required to travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to coordinate with the Project Management and OSBL sub-contractor scheduler.
• Project: Shell Hijau GasOil Project, Kuala Lumpur / Port Dickson, Malaysia
- Client: Shell Refining Co. (Fed. of Malaya) Sdn. Bhd.
- Proj. Abstract: Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management of the new hydrodesulphurization (HDS) Unit to Shell’s refinery to produce a Euro II (Malaysia) diesel and with an output of 6,300 tpd (40,000 BPSD).
As Planner/Scheduler (Proposals):
In concurrence with my assignment to the projects, I am also task to be a member of the Manila Proposal Team and to either represent or assist Project Controls in the various Proposal efforts.
Responsible for the development of FEED and/or EPCM Level -1 & 2 Proposal Schedule (using Primavera 6), Schedule Narratives / Schedule Basis, and proposed Monthly Staffing Plans for the following Proposal Projects:
• Conceptual Study of Pilipinas Shell Tabangao Refinery Sea Cooling Water System Project, Philippines
• EPCm of SunPower Manufacturing Ltd.'s Fab2 DW VI Phase-1 Project, Philippines
• EPC of Bluestar Adisseo (Nanjing) Co. Ltd.'s 140 KTA Methionine Plant, Nanjing, China
• FEED & EPC of CEPSA Quimica's 250 KT Phenol Plant, Shanghai, China
Assists in the development of EPC Level 1, 2 & 3 Proposal Schedule (using Primavera 6) and Schedule Narratives / Basis for the following Proposal Projects:
• EPC & CPDP (Chinese Preliminary Design Package) of BASF Co., Ltd.'s New 100 kt/a Dispersions Plant Flores Project, China
• EPC of DOW Chemical Co.'s new Chlorine Plant Falcon Project, Freeport, Texas, USA