Site Engineer, Wade Adams Contracting LLC, Palm Island
• Project Planning & Scheduling using Primavera Project Planner Software.
• Update actual progress of the project to ensure that the project is within targeted
• Report progress of the project to Management.
• Update manpower, plant & major material projections, from Internal Programme.
• Meet with Field Engineers regularly regarding work status, site delays and slippage of the
project and if necessary, inspect each project activities on process of construction to ensure that all works are done in accordance with the actual work schedule as reflected on
the approved S-Curve.
• Verify reports reflected on the statement of work accomplished/Monthly Valuation
submitted by the Quantity Surveyor.
• Attend Progress coordination meeting with the Project Manager.
• Work with the I.T. department for implementation of ERP system.