Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

World First

3 replies [Last post]
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline

A Multi Billionaire moves into public housing after a black family is evicted!

Replies

Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 2 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
IMPERFECTIONS...MAKES PERFECT. EVERYTHING...OR ANYTHING STARTS AND ENDS WITH A DECISION...(NO QUESTIONS NECESSARY). A "QUESTION" IS ALWAYS A START OF A "MIS-UNDERSTANDING". YOUR "HEART" PERSE IS UNIQUE...AND BY USING IT, YOU GOT ONLY TWO (2) CHOICES...WHILE YOUR BRAIN IS TOO COMPLICATED. HAVE A NICE EVENING (OR DAY) EVERYONE. OH BY THE WAY...THE SUN AND THE MOON INCLUDING THE STARS SHINE...WHENEVER THEY WANT...NO SPECIFIC TIME.
Anoon Iimos
Here's a humble suggestion: To simplify each and every contract... Why not consider ALL CONTRACTS (PLANS) AS ACTS OF GOD...AND "FORCE MAJEURE" (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) AS ACTS OF EVIL???
Anoon Iimos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE TESTRO...Just wondering why no one responded to this post considering your title "WORLD FIRST"

Perhaps people wanted "SAFETY FIRST".....Or maybe "GOD FIRST"......Or even COVID FIRST???

Well I have no idea...having been a member of this site since 2005...I guess.......I still don't know what PLANNING OR PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS ALL ABOUT.

Perhaps I'm just really a cocoo...or just a MAN (Human)....and not IRONMAN.

I supposed all of us got BRAINS.....and of course we use it everday for anything and everything we do.....WE "ALWAYS" DO IT "MY WAY" (FRANK SINATRA)......Anyone questions "YOUR WAY" may make the plan or anything complicated...or even triggers a mis-understanding. That is using ones "BRAIN". 

Well, I want to try "SPIDER"...but my boss would prefer P6...while the company wanted MSP...etc..etc...etc...isn't it a chaos...when the project has not even started yet....

Oh baby....baby....it's a wild WORLD...(and not WORLD FIRST).....some are third...others second.....whoah.....

Again, I supposed all of you (us)...are doing our planning religiously....using our BRAINS.....

BUT HAVE YOU EVER TRIED PLANNING USING JUST YOUR HEART???

p.s. I hope my post is relevant...otherwise,...my apologies...THANKS TO THIS SITE