Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Answers to Last Weekend's PM Puzzler: Where to Add Resources?

No replies
Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

I just posted the answers, with explanations, to last weekend’s PM Puzzler on my blog. They're here.

If you haven’t tried this PM Puzzler yet, just click on the BLOG tab and scroll down past the answers to the second article from the top. Then you can always scroll back up and check your answers.

If you like these PM Puzzlers and think that other people where you work might like ‘em, pass along the link. I believe that these techniques are important and valuable, and from the few correct answers, I have to believe that most people don’t know how to do these calculations. Which is okay – none of us can know something that we’ve never learned!

Fraternally in project management,

Steve the Bajan