Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

need your help urgently in risk analysis for my graduation project

No replies
Sherif Abdel Moula
User offline. Last seen 9 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

hey, i'm a construction project management student and i don't know much about risk management, and i have to apply risk analysis to my graduation project and i'm in rush and no time for deep learning, so i need your help please.
i got pertmaster but it wasn't easy enough to understand on my own, and i can't find something brief to learn the basics quickly. also found that there's many methods in pertmaster for analysis so i don't know what's the basic method to use. and what are appropriate options to use!

Please help me knowing that all i currently have is a primavera file with all activities original duration and total cost. and no time for any further manual calculations, i need to perform risk analysis automatically, so if any manual calculations is needed replace it with reasonable used assumptions or anything like that.