Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

I am searching a Primavera Planner for the netherlands

1 reply [Last post]
Sven Stork
User offline. Last seen 17 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Brunel Energy is looking for a primavera Planner P3 in Amsterdam

Project Planner (NL Capital Projects)

Role description
The function includes creating, maintaining and progressing the ’cradle to grave’ Porject Plan in accordance with the agreed processes and procedures. Development of manpower histograms and progress ’S’ curves, production of level IV construction plans. Responsible for KPI reporting and cost phasing.

Function objectives
Production and control of a robust achievable Projects Plan, which will assist AJS with delivering the Projects Portfolio in line wiht the contractual cost and deliver KPI’s

3 years planning + P3 or P3e experience is essential; 5 years planning experience is preferable, together with recognises NL Engineering qualifications
Good knowlede of Excel
Good knowledge of English

Company info:
The Business Group Oil & Gas, which is a part of Stork Industry Services has got several projects. One of these projects is AJS v.o.f. Within this project Stork is looking for new talent! AJS is the joint venture organization created for the provision of the services to ONEgas (Shell Expro and NAM). ONEgas exploits 52 installations in the Southern Part of the North Sea and two land locations; Bacton in the UK and Den Helder in the NL. The Integrated Service Contract (ISC) includes the following activities: management, work preparation, maintenance, planning, coordination, administration, engineering, modification, operational support, subcontractor management. Capital or major size projects are not automatically part of the scope, but Shell Expro and NAM can contract out these projects to AJS on an individual basis. Amec (50 %) provides engineering, construction, maintenance, platform support and project management on the UK side. On the NL side, Jacobs (12,5 %) participates in engineering and project management activities where Stork (37,5 %) provides construction, maintenance, platform services and project management. AJS has offices in Amsterdam and Assen in the Netherlands and in Great Yarmouth in the United Kingdom.

If you are interested to work in the Netherlands, please send a reply to
s.stork@brunel.nl (technical recruitment consultant) or call me on : 0031 6 53469894

Replies

Ronald Green
User offline. Last seen 6 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Sven,
Pending package, I might be intrested please review my CV on planning planet. My PPid is 4294 my contact email is ronaldg@xtra.co.nz