Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Non expensive digital signature tools for project documentation that has the required technical elements of a compliant system

1 reply [Last post]
George Spinoza
User offline. Last seen 12 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I have stumbled upon the same difficulty in many companies, considering releasing and approval of project documentation. I am sure that many project managers and quality managers out there have experienced the never ending printing, signing and paper shuffling before project closure or regulatory appliance. There are many tools out there but mostly they cost too much (Continuous cost around 200USD/user/license/year) or are difficult to install/use. The free tools that I have found as pgp and PDF signing are focused on secure email or single signing, rather than the needed functionality for project/quality management (audit trail, approval process, and multiple signatures).

I am sure that a lot of people have searched or evaluated different solutions, rather than reinventing the wheel over again. I would like to invite everyone to put recommendation or comments here.

We are evaluation some of the well known tools such as docusign and ecosign and other free solutions such as PGP, easy signature and ejbca.   Our Aim is to put in place procedures, etc to be compiant. (Example FDA CFR Part 11).

Replies

Bryan Adams
User offline. Last seen 11 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Wow. This is an amazing tool. It's nice that you use electronic signature but it's much more easier and faster if you incorporate it with tools. I salute you buddy for an amazing idea.