Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Request Form

5 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

Our organization is presently quite chaotic and I have just been given the mandate to bring in some professional practices. The very first thing I feel we should do is to track the number and type of projects upon which we work. To that end, I wish to design a form for requesting a software project (project/repair/new feature/etc.). Can anyone offer suggestions so that we begin by capturing the right information? Any pointers to sample forms?

TIA,

bill

Replies

Forum Guest
you couldn't reply to bill.turner@wirecard.com ? interesting... well, you could try bill.turner@changent.com thanks!
Mark Lomas
User offline. Last seen 15 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Bill couldn’t send email to @wirecard address.

Please check and post a message here if you want the form sending.
Se de Leon
User offline. Last seen 2 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Try exploring document softawares such as Expedition, if you’re familiar with MS Acess you can use this also especially if you want to customize you’re own database design forms and reports.

I hope this would help.

Se
Forum Guest
Thanks, the form could be helpful.

Yes, I plan to keep a database. As for the other questions, they provide useful direction. Thanks!

Bill
Mark Lomas
User offline. Last seen 15 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Bill,

It depends on how you want to use the information you have requested:

Do you keep a databse of projects / clients / project sectors ? If so, design the form around it.
Does it act as a catalyst for all departments (admin / finance / tech. / marketing) ?
Does it need sign-off before work commences ?

I will email you a copy of our Project Implementation Form FYI.