Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 show Fiscal Calendar Weeks

No replies
Rob Kane
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Guys, Looking for a bit of help with a layout.

I work in the rail industry. We work on weeks everyone on the project refers to project weeks and not dates.

The weeks run from the First Saturday In July to the Last Friday the following June. (I.e Week 1 = first Saturday July to Following Friday etc)

• I have set the batch financial periods to every week starting saturday for the next 10 years.
  • Ordinal Dates keep - running (ie does not reset back to week 1 after week 52)
  • Using Fiscal I can get FY2012, FY2013, FY2014 etc with FM01, FM02>>>>>FM12 etc

I want to show the week numbers on the timescale like FW01, FW02 etc to FW52 and then Starting at FW01 again the following July,  but not having much luck.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Rob