Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

7 days/week calendar

7 replies [Last post]
Nozar Naghani
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is this practical to choose "7 days/week calendar" for all tasks and then choose "5 days/week calendar" for labor resources?
Anybody tried it?
Does anybody like to share his/her hands-on experience?

Thanks
Nozar

Replies

SANJEEV KUMAR GUPTA
User offline. Last seen 9 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Sir,

I need to set 7day worksheet for all activity. How to set by default 7day worksheet in primavera 6.

thanks & Regards

sanjeev kumar gupta

Amar Aghana
User offline. Last seen 16 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks, It worked.
Niek Zonneveld
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Under [admin] [admin preferences] [general].

HTH

Niek.
Amar Aghana
I Understood setting week off by workweeks. But how to make week starting as "Saturday"
Amar Aghana
I need to set calendars as 5 days a week and week starting as Saturday. How to set this in P3 e&c? (Only soft answers are appreciated!)
Puneet Gupta
User offline. Last seen 10 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Yes this is practical for those activities in which 2 nos of labour resource are working ...say 1 resource has 5 day week cal and other resource has 2 day week calendar
Bill Guthrie
User offline. Last seen 7 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
yes thats what i do.

then when you are presenting schedule,it makes sense. Example if you have transport activities, 7 days cal becuse ships do not stop for weekend.
ha ha later