Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

SDK Errors need help.

No replies
Scott Setzer
User offline. Last seen 8 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I have been trying to get the SDK to work on my P6.7 using a Windows7 64 bit system but have not had much luck. I have reached the forum and found serval threads concerning this problem but none have had a solution that has helped me.

I get this error.

ow 0: RDA error: Resource not available - Connect error: da=PMSDK;Driver=PMSDK;engine=PM;lf=C:\temp\PMSDK.LOG;lo=terse;pg=1;pp=pubuser;pu=pubuser;.

Error returned from engine: VDB.Connect; hResult=0x80040003 (PMSDK_E_INTERNALERR: internal driver error); EOleSysError=Invalid return value from CreateAppVDB

Error number: 0x80040003

Searched the forum and found several solutions to this error but none has correct the  problem.. I tried to go to the ODBC and reconfig the DB connection but there is no SDK DB under the DSN tab. Tried reinstalling P6 and made sure to check the SDK box. Still no SDK BD in the ODBC.

I am using the Oracle XE database adn have found where this ccould be the problem. I sure would like to have the SDK workring if any one can help with this problem.

I also found a post about the activity7x spread sheets but there was not much info on this subject. I am using the activity6x spread sheets.

Thanks

Scott