Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How can i refelect the no of deliverable in Primavera

2 replies [Last post]
Kumar Baiju
User offline. Last seen 10 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all

I am preparing an engineering Schedule. in which suppose any activty such Detail drawing of Compressor will contain 20 A1 size drawing. How can i refelect this in schedule.

ACTIVITY      Duration            Resource                    No Of deliverable         Start                Finish

Detail ...        60 Days        Asst manager Eqp            20                        1-Jul-11                31-Aug-11

Now i want that if i generate report that hhow many deliverable will be deliver in Jul Result will be 10 (10 for Jul) and 10 for Aug.

Thanks\\

Replies

Kumar Baiju
User offline. Last seen 10 years 12 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your responce But From the past six month i am doing the same thing but i want any different solution that i is hidden from me.I am not satisfied with this Software developer will develop something to help me.

Regrds\\

Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 39 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Kumar,

You need to create another resource for "A1 size drawings"  and treat it as material deliverable. Add the resource to P6 and enter number of deliverable to budgeted units. P6 will automatically calculate deliverable for each time period.

Regards,

Daniel