Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Header, Footer in middle. Coloumn/rows lines darker?

5 replies [Last post]
Salman Ahmed
User offline. Last seen 13 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Hi all,

Is there any way I can make header and footer titles only in the middle of cell (without making the whole coloumn contents to middle).

How to make the rows and coloumns lines look darker.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 30 min ago. Offline
Salman,
For the column Headers, Screen or Print out view - unfortunately not possible.
Salman Ahmed
Once again thanks for your reply,

I am sorry that I could not able to communicate my query properly.

well,The thing which I am looking for is: When we open a project, we have coloumn headers...Activity ID, Activity Name, start, finish... (Time scale Format).........and these are shown on the top left corner of the cell, to take an example, the description of activity Ids are normally lone like " Installation of Pump Foundations", where as its coloumn header "Activity Name" will be shown in top left corner in its cell. Can we make that in middle.

Thanks in advance.
Rodel Marasigan
Salman,
If you need only Headers only on the middle of the cell then under Footer tab -> Include on: (change to: "No Pages"). For the Headers select any of the options I mentioned to have it on the center.
Salman Ahmed
Thanks a lot Mr.Rodel,

Is there any way to view layout header only in the middle of the cell.
Rodel Marasigan
Salman,
Yes it’s possible to have one column and text in the middle of the cell. You have two options to do that:
1) Under page setup Footer or Heading change Divide into: ?? Sections to 1. (it will have only one column)
2) Keep the Divide into: 3 Section to three columns but leave the left and right column blank then un-tick show sections divider lines.

To make the lines darker? Unfortunately not possible.