Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Customisation of header and footer in P3e/c release 4

3 replies [Last post]
Srinivas Boddada
User offline. Last seen 8 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Hi all,
I am using primavera P3e/c release 4. I am new to this version. Issue i am facing is i cannot put any coustom header or footer or add any logo to print layout of my schedle.when i try to do it from page set up menu,I cannot do anything from edit text box. i can add only the default values available.I tried with custom layouts also but its not working. please help.

Thanks in advance

Sriniavs

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 46 min 19 sec ago. Offline
Srinivas,

Strange that should not happen. The default doesn’t have any restriction on page layout. On editing of Global there is but this one is new to me. Would you be able to send me the snap shot of your page setup that having trouble with? I would like to see what might be the cause of the problem. Try also to create a new blank report and change headers and footer and check if you will have the same problem.

Regards,

Rodel.Marasigan@unitedgroupltd.com
Srinivas Boddada
User offline. Last seen 8 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Rodel,
I tried this number of times but when i select text logo, i am not able to type anything in the text edit box.Its not getting activated at all. Does default layouts have a restriction to add / edit text in the header and footer section ? I tried this installing a fresh copy of stand alone version of primavera in another computer but same thing is happening. please advise.
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 46 min 19 sec ago. Offline
Hi Srinivas,

Under Page Setup -> Header or Footer, change the section you want to add text or logo to Text/Logo.

HTH
Rodel