Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Importing P3 into P6 and activity logs

1 reply [Last post]
Chuck Livers
User offline. Last seen 14 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I successfully imported a P3 file into P6 but I am unable to display the information I had entered as "activity log data". This used to be done through the bar label command window but I am stuck on how to display same in P6. Thank you for your assistance.

Replies

Donna Hernandez
User offline. Last seen 5 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
First add the P3 activity Log as a Notebook Topic in P6. Then go to the bars section of P6 where there are many more bars to chose from. Make sure you are selecting a bar that is checked to display. The Label will be titled Notebook - P3 Activity Log. There are more than one to select from, so be sure to pick the one that you assigned to the notebook topic.

Good Luck,

Donna