Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Stacked Histograms

2 replies [Last post]
Mark Porter
User offline. Last seen 10 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Using P3e I’d like to produce a stacked resource histogram displayed by each project. Currently I assign a resource accross multiple projects & would like to be able to see the cumalitive loading on a per project basis. I have been advised that this is possible but I can’t find a project filter to apply in my filtering option.

I am also having trouble naming & changing the X & Y axis information in the graphs.

Replies

Khuong Do
User offline. Last seen 16 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Mark
You must use myPrimavera Resource portlet to produce this kind of report.
In Resource portlet choose Resource Analysis. On Chart Type choose Stacked Histogram.
Then choose the resource you want and it will show resource loading grouped by project.

Thanks
Khuong
Andrew Dick
User offline. Last seen 8 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Mark, this is very possible ith the My Primavera add on, I’m currently doing this in the assignments view with a spreadshet, as this is how my resource managers like to see things. I haven’t tried the stacked histos in the client, but will be very interested in further posts here.

Andy