Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Histograms for Different Resources

5 replies [Last post]
Shahzad Sikandar
User offline. Last seen 2 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It is possible to view histogram for diffrenet resource in resource usage profile?

I meant to ask, i want to see comparision of differnt resource as a histoigram on each activity, cuz p3e only show resoule profile for single resouirce to be seen individually.

any comments, please
be appreciated.

thanks

Replies

Shahzad Sikandar
i have got that done now.
many thanks
Shahzad Sikandar
many thanks for your reply,
but there is no filter selection option under resource usage profile GRAPH OPtion, I am using Projection Management Software (P3e).
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
You need to right click on the graph and select ’Resource Usage Profile Options’, where you need to set some filters and choose a colour for each filter output.

Cheers

Kevin
Shahzad Sikandar
but when you checked on staked histograme every thing disappeared.
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
You could try using the Stacked Histogram, however a problem using this is that it shows individual resource usage based on the currently filtered activities rather than the selected activities.

HTH

Kevin