Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera 5.0 Software Purchase Price

4 replies [Last post]
Angela Herrington
User offline. Last seen 18 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Our company has been looking into purchasing Primavera software but are unsure as the general price. Can someone give me a ballpark figure of how much Primavera 5.0 costs?

Thanks--

Replies

Steve Keys
User offline. Last seen 17 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Primavera 5.0 is actually an integrated suite of modules, providing distinct role-based functionality based on the needs of specific users.

The functonality is packaged in these modules to present to each user sufficient information to enable the user to fulfill his/her responsibilities in a timely and effective fashion.

In terms of cost of ownership, what this means is that you only pay for what you need; it’s not "one size fits all".

While the core client application (referred to as P3e/c in an earlier response) is priced around US$4k other modules are significantly lower per user.

I suggest you heed the first advice given; contact your local dealer to discuss your needs in more depth so they can help construct an appropriate proposal for you to consider. http://www.primavera.com/partners/par.asp has a list of all PARs or else contact Primavera directly.

Steve Keys
User offline. Last seen 17 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Primavera 5.0 is actually an integrated suite of modules, providing distinct role-based functionality based on the needs of specific users.

The functonality is packaged in these modules to present to each user sufficient information to enable the user to fulfill his/her responsibilities in a timely and effective fashion.

In terms of cost of ownership, what this means is that you only pay for what you need; it’s not "one size fits all".

While the core client application (referred to as P3e/c in an earlier response) is priced around US$4k other modules are significantly lower per user.

I suggest you heed the first advice given; contact your local dealer to discuss your needs in more depth so they can help construct an appropriate proposal for you to consider. http://www.primavera.com/partners/par.asp has a list of all PARs or else contact Primavera directly.

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
To my understanding, P3e/c costs $4,000 (or less) depending upon a large number of varables. If you are buying just one, then count on close to $4,000 (US). Good luck!
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 4 weeks ago. Offline
The pricing model for Primavera products is not straight forward, I suggest you contact your nearest dealer.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers & Consulting
www.eh.com.au