Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Profile Selection

2 replies [Last post]
Mike Parsons
User offline. Last seen 18 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I remember being able to select and display several resources that would display "stacked" in various colors in the resource profile/table in P3. I can’t seem to find it in P3ec. What I am really after is being able to print a schedule showing all resources required in graphic form. My schedule has about 12 resources. Any ideas? Thanks.

Replies

Mike Parsons
User offline. Last seen 18 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you.
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Mike

With the Resource Usage Profile displayed, right click on the profile and select ’Stacked Histogram’. Then right click again and select ’Resource Usage Profile Options’ and here you build your filters for the various resources and colours in the stack. You wil also need to right click and uncheck the ’Show All Projects’ option if yo want to display resource usage for the open project only.

Cheers

KB