Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Report Templates Beyond The Wizard

4 replies [Last post]
Niek Zonneveld
User offline. Last seen 2 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Does anybody have some good examples of reports created with the Report Writer in P3e/TeamPlay?

I’m looking for ideas on catchy report layouts that go way beyond the standard Report (Wizard) capabilitites.

I’ve got a few tips and tricks in return (because this thing can be a real pain sometimes).

Thanks,

Niek.

Replies

Niek Zonneveld
Thanks Henk,

It doesn’t solve all that I’m looking for but it helps at least.

Niek.
Henk van der Heide
User offline. Last seen 6 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Niek,

Here come’s one tip.
Use your current layout (includinf filters, organizations, summaries etc,) as the base for your report.
Start the report wizard and he will use this info as the basic for your report. (just click next en do nothing)

This can save you a lot of time.

Regards

Henk
Niek Zonneveld
Thanks Dave,

I’ll send you some examples off-line.

Cheers,

Niek.
I have several Gigabites of reports, what exactly are you looking for. Performance? Schedule? costs? resources? Enterprise data?

Regards

Dave Forrest