Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Import-Export from P3 to P6 and Vice Versa

1 reply [Last post]
Ariel Malibiran
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Guys!

need your urgent help please!

I have my schedule prepared in P3. I prepared the detailed schedule in P6 by importing it. After completing the detailed schedule, I exported it back to P3 version.

As I open the P3 file of my detailed schedule, the logic/relationships is no longer working. Even if you change a relationship, it does not recalculate.

Please help me asap.

Thanks,

Ariel

Replies

Ariel Malibiran
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline

got answer to my question...by re-selecting the Project Start date at Project Overview then re-scheduling(not shortcut/F9) re-specifying the data date...this is because P6 has time in calendar/consider time in the calculation i guess.