Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

actual curve in p3 from tabular report

1 reply [Last post]
Yaser A. Al-Bustanji
User offline. Last seen 1 year 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dears,

I have question about generating the actual curve in p3, when i update my schedule to a specific data date and generate resource tabular report i get tow different information regarding the actual quantities for resource loading one for early dates and one for late dates so i have tow different actual curve, why this problem appears and how i can solve it

Sorry for my bad language

Regards 

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 20 min ago. Offline

Before DD Early and Late S curves are equal to actual as Early Dates and Late Dates are set equal to to Actual Dates. After DD they are different unless all remaining work contributing to the S values are critical.

Plan = Remaining Work after DD

Photobucket