Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Work with port offsser by primavera p3

9 replies [Last post]
yousif alaubidi
User offline. Last seen 2 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all

((important to delails with big project such as port ))

can anyone tell me the way that make me able to manage my wrok by using p3 for planning for any port ..

what is the best way that make me using p3 for managment

With regreds

Engineer : Yousif A.Ayal
Iraq
Basra
23/11/2005

e-mail:yousifalaubidi@yahoo.com

Replies

Hemanth Kumar
User offline. Last seen 43 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
FCUK

French Connection U.K
Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Hello again

I could not realy understand your question. Can you rephrase it differently ?
Taking in account experience you reported in this type of jobs and the profiency use of P3.1 it cannot be what I’m thinking about.

BR.
JMFrade
yousif alaubidi
Dear Jaime Linchangco
Thanks for your response

If you check my previous messages , you can analysis my experince ..

I have taken a cource at Primavera Project Planeer p3.1, for month , and by this course am trained about 23 engineer in IRAQ, i hope you to disscuse the idea of using p3 in port..

with regreds
yousif alaubidi
Dear Jaime Linchangco
Thanks for your response

If you check my previous messages , you can analysis my experince ..

I have taken a cource at Primavera Project Planeer p3.1, for month , and by this course am trained about 23 engineer in IRAQ, i hope you to disscuse the idea of using p3 in port..

with regreds
Jaime Linchangco
User offline. Last seen 15 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Yousif,

Good day! It looks like to me it’s fairly a big project you’re company doing right now.

I could say that your company better hire someone who have fair knowledge in using Primavera and previous experience with similar Project.

Not offending you really, but P3 Tutorial will help you learn basic operation in using P3 in just few hours or days.

Learning P3 takes time and lots of patience. Just put your heart and mind with it.

Regards
yousif alaubidi
Dear Jose Frade

Firstly, thank you for your response,,,

But infact i hope to disscut togather the case of using p3 in manage our working in any port , i main offcurse how to manage our activities , duration , cost & resoures by the sample way..

for example, if you want to make a relationship between a ctivites for port , so that can you tell me what is the ideas that make able to solve that case..

with regreds

Engineer: Yousif A.Ayal
Iraq
Basra
23/11/2005

Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Kind of difficult to answer like that.
Can you please reformulate your question: What do you exactly want to use P3 for?

BR
JMFrade