Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Pocket PC

4 replies [Last post]
Mark Lomas
User offline. Last seen 15 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Any software (none from Primavera) useful for P3 on the PDA ?

Replies

Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Robin,

If youre PDA supports i-net, then java applications should work!?

I know that even PSion supported java pages and would be able to browse through i-net pages using the normal i-net primavera software for progress update and time reporting.

Regards,

Ed van der Tak
ARAM Planning Consultants
The Netherlands
Paul McCarthy
User offline. Last seen 2 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Just got some info from Primavera
about a new product called: Primavera Mobile Manager. It may be what you are looking for ?

There is some info on their website at:
http://www.primavera.com/products/ent_mobilemanager.html

Cheers
Paul
Colin Cropley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Mark
Take a look at the website of Effective Computer Solutions: http://ecspl.dynamic-site.net/primasync/index.htm

This product is apparently selling well and may be what you are looking for.
Robin Jongen
User offline. Last seen 16 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
PDA,

There is within primavera only 1 program that can beused with the PDa and that’s in primavera Enterprise.

If you go to the site www.handango.com and download cystat you can use it on your PDA. Also the microsoft project has i think PDA solutions.

Go luck,

Regards,

Robin Jongen