Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Progress monitoring and BIM MSc Thesis

1 reply [Last post]
Jaime Garrigos
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Good morning everyone,

I am a Civil Engineering student currently writing my MSc. Thesis "BIM based progress monitoring" I am trying to develop a method to improve progress monitoring techniques through the use of BIM tools and to get a better understanding of progress monitoring and planning current methodologies I would like to conduct some interviews to professional of the field.

It would be really helpful for me if I can get answers from some of you, it could be through email, skype or an online survey that I have created. Also if you happen to be in Qatar (where I am at the moment) we could have the interview face to face.

You can find the online survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GCNMMPJ

I would really appreciate your help as this would support and improve my research significantly.

If you are willing to participate in this interviews just write your reply to this post and we can get in touch or directly answer the online survey.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Jaime Garrigos Martinez

Replies

Jaime Garrigos
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Any volunteers out there? I would really appreciate your help