Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Meeting/Get together London/South East-ish

6 replies [Last post]
Nigel Winkley
User offline. Last seen 3 days 7 hours ago. Offline
Groups: The GrapeVine
Don’t know if this has been posted - not under these titles anyway.

Is anyone interested/does anyone fancy a get together for those in London/South East of England? Nothing fancy - drinks and/or meal? Maybe even a little more central - Oxford? Reading? - to cover a larger area?

Totally informal, no agenda other than to meet a few other planners - as most of us are probably the only planner on site.

RSVP or PM if interested and I will see how much interest these is, and if enough, what I can arrange. You never know it might even be fun!!!

Cheers

Nige

Replies

Neil Oxborough
User offline. Last seen 10 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It would be a bit too far to travel for me to get a drink though Nigel
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
Room full with planners its not worth... there is no intresting question to be debate with relate project. Its worth to having fun.
Nigel Winkley
User offline. Last seen 3 days 7 hours ago. Offline
Groups: The GrapeVine
Neil - a room full of planners...Hmmmm

Sounds like a couple of people may be interested. Wonder if we can plan a meeting or is it a case of too many cooks?!
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys,

Thought you might be interested in a yearly meeting that was held in Aberdeen, I didn’t get to it myself but as Nigel thought it does seem to have been fun!

Yearly Meeting

Chris Oggham
Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 13 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
How about a float-ila of planners?

I live & work in Reading, so could probably have my arm twisted to go out for a beer or three.
Neil Oxborough
User offline. Last seen 10 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
A room full of planners is that a good idea? Suggestions for the collective noun, maybe a confusion of planners?