Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Doc, Drawings, and or Materials Status reps?

4 replies [Last post]
Mohd Mahd
User offline. Last seen 16 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,
I was wondering if somebody knows about a software can be used for the subject control reports?

In fact i am looking for a software, which can be used to register the full life of a drwing, a document, and or a material purchase order. Sure it will have a reporting facilities.

it will be used to regiter, starting, submission, receiving, resubmission, prepare PO, ..... all and every step takes place on a document or a drawing.....

Thanks in advance

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 22 hours 55 min ago. Offline
Ishmael Mutsvanemoto
User offline. Last seen 4 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

All,

Following on from your previous email on this forum about bulk material, I am interested in picking your brains on the experience gained since. I am interested in tracking and reporting BOQ/BOM in P6 per WBS or other means in Primavera once the material is on site during construction. I would appreciate your help and if possible please send me a sample WBS to use private message service.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Ishmael

0082-10-8687-9498

Mohd Mahd
User offline. Last seen 16 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks for ur reply.
i was looking for easier one.

it is strange that this easy issue is not covered by alternatives!
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Mohd Mahd;

I think that Primavera Expedition is an option.

See it on Primavera web site.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil