Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Quantities Take-Off

4 replies [Last post]
ALassam Ghanem
User offline. Last seen 17 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Please:
Any One Can Help me To Find a Free Quantities Take-Off Program for Building.
Thanks in Advanced.

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Thnks for your reply
Dear Sir I finished Programming a Quantities Take-off system for a Multi-story Building as a part of my Master Research, so i asked to know if there is any new program can do that. if there is any one, please tell me?.
Heartly Greetings
Dipl.Eng- ALassam Ghanem
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Such estimator softwares are prepared inhouse in Large construction companies keeping in view the type of projects which are more benifitial as compared to others. So you may check in your Company first or around you

You can refer such Softwares as recommended by Mr. Beranrd but finally you will have to build up your own system for Quantity and Material Take off as per your requirements
ALassam Ghanem
User offline. Last seen 17 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks a lot for your reply i will try to find the program.
but i will be very thankful if you lead me to a certain one.
Sincerely your
Dipl.Eng- ALassam Ghanem
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 19 weeks ago. Offline