Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource/Cost Loading in P3 based on LS and LF

4 replies [Last post]
Louie Ducut
User offline. Last seen 4 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
I want to make a tabular report for the cost and resource loading based on late start and late finish. Can somebody help me.

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
thanks so much Michael, that’s correct, because I’ve asked the Primavera System and they answer the same.

Good luck.

Louie
Michael Byrne
User offline. Last seen 19 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Louie,

I have experienced these problems before in trying to develop late data curves through dumping my data into excel. What I found to work, was to create a copy of my schedule offline (call it LATE or whatever you want), and then run a global change changing all of the early starts to late starts, and all of the early finishes to late finishes. Then simply run your reports as normal (early data is now late data)

Good Luck,

Michael
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Salamat kabayan...
Zq qz
User offline. Last seen 12 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
kABAYAN,
JUST GO TO THE FF MENU:
TOOL , TABULAR REPORTS, RESOURCE, TABULAR THEN ADD.....
IN THE TIMESCALE SELECT THE OPTION YOU WANT.