Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem as best as you can. Don't simply post "XYZ Isn't working". What is it you expected or wanted? What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Forensic Planning – Disputes Resolution – Planning Engineer – Claims

Show Until: 
Mon, 2018-12-31

Forensic Planning – Disputes Resolution – Planning Engineer – Claims

Planning Engineers (EU passport holders Only please  - Are you young, talented with a contracting background ready to get involved with delay & disruption / Forensic planning on International Major Project ? IF YES GET IN TOUCH NOW 01784 779 779

At PCG we offer you more than any other recruitment firm can, we truly manage talent and assist in your personal growth technically & career wise.

Salary: 
40,000 - 65,000 QR per month package

Your Plan is wrong

It is wrong from the moment you print it on paper. This is true in all aspects of life, as life happens every minute, and there are always things that you couldn’t possibly be aware of before you finalize your plan.

Create a Learning Environment: Profit from Your Mistakes

“All good lessons come at a cost.  Try to learn them inexpensively.”  Howard Zucker

Joshua C. Rivers, Project Manager (NRP Contractors)

Reference Type: 
Client/Customer

Ruthvik has always been a team player and willing to go beyond to meet the needs of my projects.  Ruthvik was always willing to make the adjustments to the schedule several times when asked and was willing to offer his opinion on solving scheduling conflicts.    

Dax Brock, Senior Project Manager (KCG Construction)

Reference Type: 
Client/Customer

Ruthvik is very easy to work with. He goes the extra mile to make sure my schedules are updated on time. Even when it’s my fault being late.

Richard Harkins, Senior Project Manager (RDC Design+Build, INC.)

Reference Type: 
Client/Customer

Ruthvik is Excellent, passionate leader, with a complete skill set, reaching unlimited potential each and every day.

He does an outstanding work.

Joseph J Bukovec, Project Superintendent (NRP Contractors)

Reference Type: 
Client/Customer

Ruthvik is one of the most proficient people I have worked with. He is s very much a team player and is willing to do whatever it takes to resolve issues. I would defiantly reference Ruthvik as a leader. 

I strongly support Ruthvik in any role he is trying to achieve. He has always displayed total professionalism in every interaction with my company and myself, and his knowledge and productivity are above the bar!    

Primavera P6 export to Excel. How to color WBS level automatically

After export activity table from Primavera P6 to Excel, it’s very hard to distinguish WBS level.

primavera-p6-export-to-excel-how-to-identify-wbs-level-for-activity-1.jpg

I will show you how to color WBS level automatically so we can have report like in P6.

• Step 1:

Follow this article to insert the "WBS Level" column : https://doduykhuong.com/2018/04/01/primavera-p6-export-to-excel-how-to-identify-wbs-level-for-activity/

Communication

In most organizations, communication is not a solution, it’s a problem.

Eight Tips For A Great Project Report

Whether you’re writing for a university project or a corporate client at some point it’s likely that most professions will have you writing a report. While for most people it’s not their favourite part of the job, it is a necessary one. When it’s done well, a report is interesting, insightful and can lead to real change. However, done badly and the report becomes a dull tome, filled with non-essential information and with no real merit or objectives.

Syndicate content