Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Do you work on High-Rise Construction Projects???

2 replies [Last post]
Jack Devereux
User offline. Last seen 7 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

Firstly, apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I am currently undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Construction Engineering Management at the University of Portsmouth. In fulfillment of this degree I am required to research a topic area of my choice and produce a dissertation. The topic I have chosen is 'Analysing the Main Causes of Delay in High-Rise Construction Projects and Discuss How a Project Manager Can Act to Avoid or Reduce Them' which I find of particular interest.

To complete this research I am required to conduct a survey of persons involved with High-Rise construction projects.

If you are involved with high-rise construction projects of any sort and have the time to fill out my survey (which should take less than 10 minutes to complete and consists of mainly multiple choice questions), the link to which is located below, it would be greatley appreciated as I require as many responses as possible.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcePEKLAjzO1URJZFS-vGEqIraIn6O...

Thank you very much for your time!

Kindest regards,

Jack Devereux (University of Portsmouth)

Replies

Matthew Boot
User offline. Last seen 3 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Jack - apologies but I have only just seen your message re the survey. How did your research and dissertation go? Thanks, Matt
David Manna
User offline. Last seen 6 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

I don't work in such field. But I have a friend of mine who is currently working in a construction project building a 40 story skyscraper. I will send him the link as he likes to help students in the field.